Build your own great future with Walsh!
Do you enjoy being an important part of a team? Are you interested in serving people, understanding their needs and earning their satisfaction? Would you like to develop your personal or professional skills or craftsmanship? And build a long-term career with a future? If the answer is “yes,” you may be a perfect candidate for Walsh.
Walsh Door & Security is one of the Midwest’s leading providers of premium commercial door, frame, hardware and electronic security products and services. We are family-owned, more than 150 years old and focused on meeting or exceeding the needs of our customers.
Our experienced team has been built from within, developed and trained in our system – with young, energetic team members working alongside – and learning from – seasoned experts. There is great camaraderie and open communication from the production area to the front office and between our two offices. And we are constantly educating and improving, encouraging employees to grow their skills and careers.
Full-time Walsh employees receive a complete package of benefits:
- Health Insurance – Wellmark of Iowa Health Insurance Plan available.
- Select from single or family coverage.
- Three tiers available for each type of coverage – Gold, Silver and Bronze.
- Each year Walsh pays the following percentages for the Silver plan:
- 85% of the single coverage
- 79% of the family coverage
- For Gold and Bronze plans, Walsh pays the dollar amount equal to the same type of coverage for the Silver plan.
- 401k Savings Plan – Walsh contributes up to 4% of wages through a company-match program (ask for details)
- Life Insurance – 100% company-paid $50,000 life insurance policy
- Short Term Disability – 100% company-paid policy
- Long Term Disability – 100% company-paid policy
- Holiday – Seven (7) paid holidays during 2017
- Vacation – Personal Time Off program starting on hire date
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental of Iowa available
Download an Application
Submit Your Application to Walsh Door & Security
Please enter the answer to the question below for validation.