Walsh Door & Security cares about the environment's future!
Walsh Door & Security is committed to partnering with our customers and vendors to promote green, sustainable building products and practices. Please ask for our FSC® - certified products.
- LEED Certified doors
- FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) chain-of-custody certified wood door products
- Rapidly Renewable, wheat-based Agrifiber core doors
- GREENGUARD Certified products
- Insulated doors reinforced with recyclable metal, thermal break frames and thresholds, and weather stripping
- Low-E insulated glass
- Energy-saving locksets and strikes
- Low-energy automatic swing door operators
- Energy-saving surveillance cameras and security systems
Renewable (wind) resources provide 55% of the energy used to power our efficient office and production facilities.
In addition, we:
- Recycle scrap steel and used hollow metal doors and frames
- Recycle cardboard and office paper
- Recycle packaging of pre-installed hardware, reducing waste on the jobsite