Know that you’re up to code – and safe!
Under the supervision of our Intertek (Warner-Hersey)-certified fire door inspector, we’ll help you meet your Life Safety Code annual inspection requirements (NFPA101 – 2012 & 2015) as listed in NFPA80 – Opening Protectives. This comprehensive service is ideal for healthcare facilities, educational and government institutions, and commercial buildings with numerous Fire & Egress doors.
The process includes:
- Documenting each Fire Door and/or Egress Door location.
- Inspecting each fire-related door, frame and hardware (lockset, fire exit device, closer, hinges, threshold, etc.).
- Testing functionality of each door system.
- Providing detailed documentation of the inspection, upon completion.
- Providing an easy-to-review summary of all deficiencies, along with recommendations for remediating the deficiencies.
To Schedule a Free Consultation